Membership of WCVYS is open to any organisation working with children and young people in Worcestershire and to individuals who are interested in supporting our work.
Key benefits of membership are:
- Professional support
- Access to information
- Opportunities to influence
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Monthly Newsletter
- Weekly E-Bulletin
- 'Getting Started' Members Pack
- Exclusive Members Area on the website
Annual Membership Fees for 2014 are:
- Single organisation with less than 200 members £20 per year
- Single organisation with over 200 members £25 per year
- Multi-Unit organisation or umbrella group £35 per year
- Individuals £15 per year
The new 2014 Membership Form can be downloaded below.
If you’d like to talk to us about becoming a member give us a call on 01905 795098.